Davitt Jones Bould, Level 24 The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG
T: 020 7870 7500 | E: email@example.com | W: www.djblaw.co.uk
The Legal 500 rankings (London): Commercial property: corporate occupiers; commercial property: investors; commercial property: developers; planning; property litigation; local government
- National firm specialising in real estate law.
- Circa 40 lawyers averaging over 20 years Post Qualification Experience (PQE).
- All lawyers come from senior roles at City, international and national law firms or in-house roles.
- Advised on some of the UK’s most famous landmarks including Admiralty Arch, 10 Downing Street, St James Park, Hyde Park, Horseguards Parade, the Sandringham Estate, House of Lords and the Old Admiralty Building.
- Clients include The Royal Parks, UK Health Security Agency, TV celebrity chef Rick Stein’s restaurant group and a number of top 20 law firms.
Chief executive: Dr Peter Allinson (pictured)
Legal 500 ranked lawyers
- Madeleine Davitt, senior partner
- Tony Fitzmaurice
- Sean Bulman
- Teresa Kamppari Baker
- Louisa Swanton
- Melanie Greer-Walker
- John Qualtrough
- Kevin Fry
- Maeve Bonner
- Jonathan Warner-Reed
- Philippa Hipwell
- Yohanna Weber
- Tim Sylvester-Jones
- Stuart Bould
- Michael Wear
- Richard Holmes
- Abi Kay
At a glance: Davitt Jones Bould
Headcount: Over 40 lawyers, averaging over 20 years’ PQE
Number of offices: Four (London West End, London City, Birmingham, Manchester)
Key clients: The Royal Parks, UK Health Security Agency, TV celebrity chef Rick Stein’s restaurant group and a number of top 20 law firms.