Date: 30 September
Duration: 45 minutes
The thrust of this session is to highlight cost-effective and efficient solutions for legal departments in a post-lockdown world. The format will be a panel discussion among prominent in-house counsel, OpenText and Legal Business on why the rapid evolution of the digital workplace, accelerated by Covid-19, means companies must have the tools to function properly.
Discussion points shall include:
- Covid has exposed flaws in existing systems. There is a need to focus on ‘critical’ systems and tech rather than smart new technology now.
- The options out there for GCs and legal operations professionals to take control and look at bespoke enterprise content management.
- The need to move away from inefficient private practice offerings to reduce costs, save time now and future proof the business.
- GCs to share their experiences of this in recent years.
- Insight into where we are headed over the next 18 months.
- Angelique de Lafontaine, Head of Legal, Bupa
- Tracey Dovaston, Partner, Boies Schiller Flexner (UK) LLP
- Neil Murrin, General Counsel and Director, Regulatory Affairs at Trainline
- Alessandro Galtieri, Deputy General Counsel, Colt Technology Services
- Mark McAteer, Managing Editor, Legal Business
London, United Kingdom