- Leader: A challenging time for disputes teams in a polarised market
- Economic recovery will not lead to decline in the disputes sector
- Undisputed – the next generation of partners setting the disputes agenda
- Calling time at the Bar – Quality fears for English judges are growing as top QCs turn away from the bench
- The fix – how to resolve the tensions at the heart of modern arbitration
- The US disputes outlook – After the feast
- Commercial Dispute Resolution Survey
- Latham & Watkins: Masterminding a fraud claim – the English courts as a magnet forum?
- CMS: Crowdfunding litigation – power to the people?
- Harneys: British Virgin Islands positioned to become an international arbitration centre
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan: Party-appointed arbitrators, impartiality and a perceived need for change
- Signature Litigation: Legal privilege: far from resolved
- Signature Litigation: Policing arbitration – can accountability deficit be addressed?
- Travers Smith: CPR 36: time for a re-boot?
- Mishcon de Reya: The dangers of repeat appointments
- Jasbir Dhillon QC: Freezing injunctions and receivership in support of arbitration